1. Access clinical results (lab, x-ray reports and dictations)
2. Access physician specific census lists and patient specific 'front sheets' containing demographic and billing information
3. Electronically sign dictations
Enrollment is done via the web for physician groups (individual physicians can sign up as a group of one, where applicable).
Each group is required to identify a sponsoring physician and a group administrator (it is possible for the sponsoring physician to act as the group administrator, if desired).
Each member of the group (physicians and staff members) will be assigned their own personal ID and password and access only to those applications they need as follows:
1. The sponsoring physician must be a licensed physician who provides treatment to patients who receive or are receiving services at one or more Banner Health medical center.
2. The group administrator will usually be the office manager or administrator for a group of physicians and will be empowered to manage access and permissions for physician and staff within their group.
If your group is already registered, please contact your group administrator to request access. If you are interested in registering your group for the system,